Lipofirm Plus is the ultrasound and radio-frequency treatment we have selected to use at Bellissima Facial Aesthetics; it uses a relatively new technique for fat reduction which is called the Ultrasound Cavitation, which is essentially the process of manipulating fat cells by converting them to liquid, which allows the body to naturally eliminate them through urine. The other side to this treatment is the toning/skin tightening using Radio-frequency; this technique both stimulates collagen production and strengthens skin structure, and is used to tighten loose or sagging skin as well as wrinkles – it can however also be used to improve skin tone and texture, as well as body tightening.
The fat reducing technique utilised by Lipofirm Plus, Ultrasound Cavitation, is nowadays considered to be the non-invasive treatment alternative to surgical liposuction, with 1 full course of 4 treatments recommended on average per body area, though the size of the body area may increase the number of treatments required.
The toning technique utilised by Lipofirm Plus, Radio-frequency, is a non-invasive procedure to stimulate collagen production and strengthen the skin structure, which utilises electrical pulses to heat the dermis skin layer through the machines hand piece without damaging the epidermis skin layers.
Bellissima Facial Aesthetics can offer professional consultations and treatments to reduce fat build ups, and to aid in the weight loss process. If you are interested in booking a consultation with Dr C V Elliott BDS, please contact us.
Click on to see details below
Lipofirm skin conditioning and fat loss . . .
Radiofrequency: £95, Course of 4: £295, Course of 8: £495
Lipofirm fat loss: £95, Course of 4: £295, Course of 8: £495
Lipofirm + Radiofrequency: £145, Course of 4: £480, Course of 8: £795
After an initial consultation and examination, the first treatment can be applied straight away, and involves the use of hand piece which enables the treatment to be directed accurately to the location required. The machine works with ultrasounds that form bubbles in the tissues where your fat cells are located, these bubbles expand in size and immediately compress afterwards. The change in pressure due to the expansion of the bubbles causes a change in temperature which bursts the bubbles, and it is this implosion of the bubbles that actually damages the fat cells which will be broken down to a liquid, before the body can then naturally eliminate them through your urine. The treatment is extremely comfortable and pain free and the only experience is that of gentle warmth. Once you have had the treatment there are no visible signs to tell anyone you have had it.
Length of Procedure
For the initial visit, discussion, examination and first treatment approximately 30-60 minutes depending on the size of the area of treatment.
Not Suitable for
- Patients with kidney failure
- Patients with liver failure
- Patients carrying a pacemaker or other electronic device
- Patients with hypertriglyceridemia
- Patients with hypercholesterolemia
- Pregnant women
- Nursing mothers
Frequently Asked Questions . . .
1) How many treatments will I need? A) To see maximum results a course of 4 treatments is recommended per body area, these treatments should be taken at regular intervals, you may need more treatments depending on the size of area.
2) Which areas of the body can be treated? A) The Lipofirm Plus Ultrasound Cavitation can be performed on calves, knees, thigh, buttocks, stomach, arms, back and chin. The Lipofirm Plus Radio-frequency can be performed on the forehead, around the eyes, cheeks, mouth, jaw line, jowls and also the area under the chin/neck, as well as the rest of the body.
3) What Inch loss could I achieve from this treatment? A) This will vary from person to person depending on your size, but the results from the treatment will be greatly improved by your commitment. We have experienced inch loss as much as 10 inches in the abdominal area.
To find out more information, to book a consultation, or if you are a returning patient, to book a treatment, please contact us.