Thank you for taking part in our new product trial. Please find below instructions relating to your new devices.
- *To be worn at night time only (while sleeping)
- The black device is for the right ear and the white device is for the left ear
- The retraction post is at the bottom of the device and will sit at the bottom of your ear canal when fitted
- Apply the cream provided (half pea size) all around the devices (this helps with fitting and also retention)
- Position the tip between your thumb and index finger. The removal handle should be resting on your thumb and your index finger is on top. Without twisting it or rotating, bring it towards your ear and insert it into your canal, pushing it slightly towards your nose, and then using your index finger push it gently into the canal, pushing it slightly up and back. The tip should sit nicely in your canal, otherwise it may be uncomfortable when your lying on it.
- You may need to build up tolerances to the devices. If you wake up and feel like your ears need a rest, pop the devices back into their case for the rest of the night
- Over the first two weeks of having the devices, build up the tolerance (at your own pace) to eventually wear them for the full night
- **Wear the devices for an additional 2 weeks of full night time wear before filling out the follow up feedback form
Put the plug in the basin of the sink (to avoid losing them down the plughole). Using warm soapy water, wash the devices with your hands. Towel dry them and place back in their case
* Devices can be worn during the day, but you will not be able to hear whilst wearing them. Please only wear during the day if resting.
** In total you will have had the devices for 2-4 weeks before completing the end of trial feedback form